Must love The Duke of Mondvale, Lords of Sins….
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of writing a guest post titled Must Love Dukes for Embracing Romance, where I dished about why I love dukes so much! I love dukes because they are unattainable, powerful, honorable, arrogant, privileged and certain of their place in society, and simply begging to be unraveled by daring, spunky heroines.
I infused all my love and crafted a very scrumptious duke for your reading pleasure, one Lucan Wynwood, the Duke of Mondvale in SINS OF A DUKE. Today I share with you ten reason you must love him….
1. His moniker is The Lord of Sin. Not sure if it can get more tantalizing than that.
2. He owns and operates one of the most exclusive—and infamous—gaming halls in London called Decadence. He offers the haute monde vice, gambling, music, and scandalous dancing women!
3. He is driven by revenge, and has plotted with cold purposes to bring ruin to all who had wronged his sister.
4. He is a shrewd businessman who acquired rather than inherited his wealth.
5. He is devilishly handsome.
6. He is ruthless when needed, yet kind and honorable.
7. He has the most compelling eyes—pure silver, making them appear as shards of ice.….and he wears dark-rimmed spectacles.
8. He is a novelty to society, the object of their fascination and repulsion.
9. He is utterly intrigued by Lady Constance…the object of his vengeance.
10. He was brought to his knee by a daring and spunky heroine.
I would love to hear about your fave dukes and reasons I should love them!
She would be his perfect revenge…
All of the young ladies whispered about the Duke of Mondvale in hushed tones, their eyes following his tall, dark figure with barely disguised lust. For the newly-ostracized Lady Constance Thornton, he is magnetic and altogether desirable. Irresistibly so. Since her reputation is already ruined in London society, why shouldn’t she be impudent and dance with the scandalous “Lord of Sin”?
Little does she know of his plans.
The beautiful and innocent Lady Constance is no mere plaything for Lucan Wynwood. She will be his revenge. By ruining her, he will have his vengeance against her brother. Except that the Lady Constance is full of surprises… and now she could well be the ruin of him.
She is an avid reader of novels with a deep passion for writing. She especially loves romance and adores writing about people falling in love. She lives a lot in the worlds she creates and actively speaks to her characters (out loud). She has a warrior way “never give up on my dream.” When she is not writing, she spends a copious amount of time drooling over Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, watching Japanese Anime and playing video games with her love. She also has a horrible weakness for ice cream. 🙂